North Wales boating for a newbie

kawasake

Visit site
I have just been watching the Bumbling sailor who is visiting various Boatfolk marina as he gets free berthing. Anyway he shows north Wales marina at C in some detail in case of interest plus a castle and suchlike . I’ve never been there but as an intro to area might be of interest to newbie boaters looking for a marina etc.
Ah
Met the Bumbling sailor!
To Meet our newbie member soon it seems
Yeh Conwy/ Menai Strait etc
It’s tricky sometimes with currents/ tidal range etc
Even with Mobo power it takes a bit of learning but always interesting!

Mr Googler

Visit site
The main thing is @Seastoke (proper name Seacock) left the North Wales area

It instantly improved navigation safety in the area without him tooling about. Funny….he seems to leave the forum quite often too…..but perhaps not of his own volition 😉

SealineTony

Visit site
Big shoutout and thank you to Kawasake for our meetup today. Had a very good hour or two (until he threw us of his boat cos we'd been there too long ;)😁). Patiently explained what we should be looking for in a boat for the area - I may have to change my handle here 😆).
Very generous with sharing his knowledge thanks again

mil1194

www.myitmatters.com
Big shoutout and thank you to Kawasake for our meetup today. Had a very good hour or two (until he threw us of his boat cos we'd been there too long ;)😁). Patiently explained what we should be looking for in a boat for the area - I may have to change my handle here 😆).
Very generous with sharing his knowledge thanks again

Joking aside there isn’t much he doesn’t know.

Seastoke

Visit site
I came to that conclusion 40 minutes into our first conversation over the phone. Meeting in person only served to reinforce that impression :cool:
Did you take a translator , for his scelch. He used to have a motorbike shop in Rhyl , he still thinks Volvo D6 is a two stroke.