New boat ideas.

BruceK

Visit site
Yes, your fender issues were a good read. Have you found a place for them yet or has the saga just gone underground? The great leveller for boats of course is having young kids onboard. Minutiae such as fender warp colour choice becomes rather insignificant as you ponder how to remove half chewed Haribo's from the new carpet or doodles in ball point from the vinyls. And yet people frown on my delight when I entertain the little horrors in a game of pass the bucket.

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
Yes, your fender issues were a good read. Have you found a place for them yet or has the saga just gone underground? The great leveller for boats of course is having young kids onboard. Minutiae such as fender warp colour choice becomes rather insignificant as you ponder how to remove half chewed Haribo's from the new carpet or doodles in ball point from the vinyls. And yet people frown on my delight when I entertain the little horrors in a game of pass the bucket.
:) Brilliant ! Fenders are, um, languishing on deck. I gave up trying to find a place I could put them. It got worse when I bought a couple of Dolly Partons.