New boat ideas.

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
At present we have a starfisher 840. This is a possibility

Starfisher 1060

from the photos though the saloon does not look too big , but with the second bedroom for our son it does mean you don’t have to keep lowering the table to convert to a berth.
OK , that looks very like the Rodman 10.40, same size, not a semi-D either AFAIK. Two good cabins, a flybridge, shaft drive, solid build. I love that very flared bow and sheerline.

I was very impressed with both the boats and the UK dealer (RBS Marine). Might be worth a look. Example, bit over budget but maybe a deal to be done.
2007 Rodman 1040 Power New and Used Boats for Sale - www.yachtworld.co.uk

1594848660225.png

Last edited:

ST840

Visit site
OK , that looks very like the Rodman 10.40, same size, not a semi-D either AFAIK. Two good cabins, a flybridge, shaft drive, solid build. I love that very flared bow and sheerline.

I was very impressed with both the boats and the UK dealer (RBS Marine). Might be worth a look. Example, bit over budget but maybe a deal to be done.
2007 Rodman 1040 Power New and Used Boats for Sale - www.yachtworld.co.uk

View attachment 94708
Yes it has to be said that they are a lovely boat. Two issues I have with it though and this is annoying. It’s over 10m and it’s LHD?
One of my little hates.
the starfisher is a hybrid hull between planning and semi D. Hence it still has a good turn of speed.