Navionics renewal

Teko

Visit site
Navionics app on my phone tells me there's 8 days left before renewal.

Last summer I purchased a b&g plotter and a navionics card, very good it is too.

Can I link the accounts so I'm not paying for 2 subscriptions? Obviously Obviously card for the plotter is more, and I'm happy to pay for it, I wondered if you got the app thrown in ?

Am I just been tight northerner despite spending 1/3rd of my life on the south coast

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-104133_Boating.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116-104133_Boating.jpg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 4

Stemar

Visit site
Since I haven't been as adventurous as I used to be these last few years, I downloaded all the charts I'm likely to need and let the subscription lapse. Navionics still works. It's been a couple of years now so, if I can sail as much as I hope this year, I'll cough up for a renewal.

Teko

Visit site
Since I haven't been as adventurous as I used to be these last few years, I downloaded all the charts I'm likely to need and let the subscription lapse. Navionics still works. It's been a couple of years now so, if I can sail as much as I hope this year, I'll cough up for a renewal.
That's a clever move. I didn't realise you were able to acsess the app without the subscription

Daverw

Visit site
Unfortunately to have full function and sync for routing and easy chart updates on plotter you need both, I do like the way of updating the plotter charts without taking card out just by syncing my iPad

chubby

www.flickr.com
How useful are the functions you loose from not keeping up the subscription? I wouldn`t miss auto routing and could take a pragmatic view on chart updates, do the basic charts and tidal vectors still work?

Daverw

Visit site
All chart functions etc work with the plotter subscription anyway but for the additional £35 i Iike the syncing of both ajd the full function of the app fir home planning etc and think it’s worth while. I would always prefer to have my plotter up to date rather than iPad if I had to choose.