My Burgee!!!

Moose

Visit site
At last!! I have finally got my Burgee from hlb, it took a while and he gave the one with my name on it to 'titch' but I finally have one now.
I am going down to 'el boato' Tomorrow so I will put it up then.
What will the Burgee give me? Fame, Wealth, Combination of both, Nothing?

Oh and Yes,,,,,Thanks Haydn

Moose

I've got a boat at last!!!
WHOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WHAT SHOULD I CALL IT?

BarryH

Visit site
It'll bring nothing but trouble, You'll get accosted by all sorts of reprobates and all your beer tokens will be spent for you and it'll lead to mega threads of beer drinking plans. Take it from someone that knows!! You've been warned.

byron

RIP
Visit site
I ain't got one anymore and can't afford a new one. I met Syd thro' him flying one [sob]

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

hlb

RIP
Visit site
I still have four more on back seat of car. Waiting for all those who threaten, to actually send cheque book and pen. Zooming about from work to home. Trying to give speedy delivery. What happends. Wait till none left. Then get smarmy." Can I have one please, I'm going to Boat show, Wedding (add it what ever) tomorrow. Can you get me one sent quick. Promise to send cheque back, cheque book is lost in post""

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

Viking

Visit site
Dont knock it!
Its the way most if not all people here in Norway pay bills.
Example: I had a big (sterling) cheque which I need in my Norwegain account. UK Bank a week if I was luckly. Has I was returning to Norway the next day I took the cheque with. I had the money in my account within 24 hours.
Computor or Electronic Banking is almost 'same day' banking. Receiving thats great. but on the down side the monies out of your account, without the several days grace you get with a cheque.

BarryH

Visit site
Compass do a clamp on thingy that goes on the stainless rail. Can't remember if you have any satinless rail tho!

oldgit

Visit site
it will give you a crick in the neck when you keep looking up to check its still attached to your mast or aerial or whatever.Still got mine aflying from attenna,looks all roughty toughfty and macho after six months exposure.

And here is the weekend weather..