Mini Meemee instead of slap top

Fill

Visit site
Better to have a baldie, if a dwarf is stupid as well then it's not big and it's not clever. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Achillesheel

Visit site
Nothing wrong with being thin on top. (Due to an excess of testosterone, I am informed)

For the record, and this may well keep this thread going for some time, apparently one's degree of follicle challenge depends on one's maternal grandfather. If said ancestor was bald, you will be too.

It worked for me!

boatmike

Visit site
No theres at least two. I have a fine solar panel up top but my maternal grandfather had more hair than Santa Claus. (At least I was always told he was my grandfather........)

Rowana

Two steps lower than the ships' cat
Visit site
Make that 3.

My maternal Grandfather had a fine head of hair, as did his 4 surviving sons.

My Father and his Father were as alike as 2 peas in a pod, and completely bald at 18 years old.

At least I kept mine until I was in my 30's but you get a good reflection from the top of my head these days.

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

boatmike

Visit site
On the other hand I remember my paternal grandmother had long hairs growing out of her nose and ears that as a child I found fascinating. Mine were perfectly under control until I turned 60 but have suddenly become quite luxurious and now need regular mowing. Do any other forumites have similar experiences? Is this a genetic trait?

reginaldon

Visit site
I have a verdant growth everywhere other than on the top of my head, where it is wearing a bit thin; my barber is always asking I want these extraneous areas trimmed - eyebrows, ears, upper cheekbones etc.

discoduck

Visit site
My barber during the 1st Gulf War would finish the haircut off by reaching for his lighter,ignite and then do a flame thrower job in my ears in sequence. Frightning at first but beats all these barbaric looking clippers