Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Deleted User’s delivery crew psyching himself up
Jeez I'm not having that mangy mutt on my boat. I'm still picking of the hairs from last time :rolleyes: Non moulting fine bred pedigree French poodles only ?

Bouba

Visit site
Jeez I'm not having that mangy mutt on my boat. I'm still picking of the hairs from last time :rolleyes: Non moulting fine bred pedigree French poodles only ?
(secretly I agree with you, hoovering up after him is the bane of my life) but he’s the Admiral’s dog, so how dare you !

D

Deleted User YDKXO

(secretly I agree with you, hoovering up after him is the bane of my life) but he’s the Admiral’s dog, so how dare you !

Actually the only reason we've had standard poodles as pets over many years is because S is allergic to animal hair and poodles dont moult of course. However they do need a haircut every 6-8 weeks and thats very expensive, a lot more expensive than my haircuts:D

Bouba

Visit site
Actually the only reason we've had standard poodles as pets over many years is because S is allergic to animal hair and poodles dont moult of course. However they do need a haircut every 6-8 weeks and thats very expensive, a lot more expensive than my haircuts:D
The dog coiffure has been closed a longtime because of lockdown. I like him to be done because she also cuts his nails

John100156

Visit site

My parents bought a standard Poodle when I was about 16, I said I am never taking that dog for a walk....

He use to hate it when they had him trimmed to look pretty, I have to say 'Choc' was a fantastic dog, one of the most intelligent we ever had, I cried like a baby when he died and by then I was married with kids.......

D

Deleted User YDKXO

My parents bought a standard Poodle when I was about 16, I said I am never taking that dog for a walk....

He use to hate it when they had him trimmed to look pretty, I have to say 'Choc' was a fantastic dog, one of the most intelligent we ever had, I cried like a baby when he died and by then I was married with kids.......

We've had 5 brown standard poodles in a row and they've all been very intelligent and very good with kids although they can be boisterous and they do need regular exercise. As for walking them, I used to think the same as you - no way am I going to be seen with that poncey thing! However I found very quickly that they are a bit of a babe magnet as in a lot of women go aaah and want to stroke your dog and not just grandmas:giggle: We've never given our poodles any kind of show cut. They get a straight lamb cut and no stupid pom poms

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I've been talking this afternoon to the lady who runs the maintenance co who look after my boat in France and she is saying that a boat is a valid place to quarantine and, furthermore, because restrictions on private navigation have been lifted we can cruise about in our quarantine home. Must admit that I find this too good to be true, especially since the Police are supposed to be checking that you are quarantining, but she is going to do some more checking and come back to me

Lightwave395

Visit site
I've been talking this afternoon to the lady who runs the maintenance co who look after my boat in France and she is saying that a boat is a valid place to quarantine and, furthermore, because restrictions on private navigation have been lifted we can cruise about in our quarantine home. Must admit that I find this too good to be true, especially since the Police are supposed to be checking that you are quarantining, but she is going to do some more checking and come back to me

I think the list of who is allowed in is more of a problem than isolation:

https://www.thelocal.fr/20210526/br...espid=ifhg8OlaCAyNOQvU8nSablPJQ3vZcShD3Q3iiiM

Bouba

Visit site
Yes you could be right. FWIW my lady what does has spoken to my marina office who in turn have spoken to the local maritime police who have confirmed that a boat is an acceptable location for quarantine
Hang in there Mike, you shall return to France just like Pochettino will return to Tottenham ?