MDL Weekend Alternative / Fallback 7/8th May 05

knotgood

Visit site
Subject: MDL Weekend Alternative / Fallback 7/8th May 05

Unfortunatly, despite BrendanS's efforts, the original planned MDL gatering on the Hamble has been cancelled due poor attendence/interest.

If anyone fancies an UNOFFICIAL gathering that weekend, I have contracted Phil, the harbourmaster at the Folly, who will protect a number of berths on the Pontoon if we can confirm numbers by Tuesday 18th inst.

So if you are still interested in putting a few faces to names that weekend Register your interest, boat name, length on the scuttleboat thread

http://www.ybw.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/712927/an/0/page/0#712927

(Normal mooring rates will apply).

Alistairr

Visit site
I know the meeting is on Sat 7th and Sunday 8th!!

[ QUOTE ]
confirm numbers by Tuesday 18th inst.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was referring to this!!!!
There is no Tuesday the 18th, until October!!!!

Chas25

Visit site
I know its a silly question.... but where's the folly?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Was looking forward to the Mercury meet, was going to be my first night staying on our new boat!! (Actually first night staying on any boat, unless you count the P&O ferry from Portsmouth! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

BrendanS

Visit site
Probably most famous pub on the Solent. Goes over to Cowes, then it's up river. You can't miss it, on the left after you've passed all the marinas, as there are lots of moorings mid river, and loads of boats.