There looks a window of opportunity Sunday morning F3 NW. Rising tide should get there okay not sure about getting back Monday. SW forecast, anyway we can leave boat in Dieppe and come back on ferry if worst comes to the worst. I can use "free nights" at Dieppe marina. Saw your letter in MBM.