Marina Salidas Torreveija

andyc352

Visit site
I’ve spent time in both those marinas. Yes, the night clubs in Torre are very noisy and don’t stop until 4am (at least that was the case when we were there in Summer a couple of years ago). You’ll need ear plugs in Salidas but maybe winter is quieter.

veshengro

Visit site
I spent a couple of winters, with a few years between, in Marina Salinas and on both occasions managed to get a berth out on the 2nd pontoon on your starboard hand as you enter from the outer harbour. I can't remember the number or letter but I remember that to get to the Marina Office it was a walk down the long Mole or inner harbour wall, office practically right ahead at the shore end of Mole. My boat was 32 foot just for info, they put the smaller local boats closer in near shore. Pretty quiet out there, with just a cafe type place at the shore end of the Mole. The noisey bits were far enough away not to bother me.

Perhaps if you request the Marina for an outer berth when enquiring you may be lucky?

WindyWindyWindy

Visit site
There's four marinas in Torrevagina. Marina Salinas and Marina internacional are the two big commercial ones, then there's the club náutico which is still really just a business, and a smaller one for mostly motorboats that I just don't know much about.

Never been much noise when I've been there, but I've not been in August when the Spanish are off and by nature they are always loud.