Majorca Dec04/Jan05 Mooring

F

fiveflipflops

Looking at staying in Majorca Dec 04 Jan 05. Searched all threads for last year, any up to date info would be great. Would be grateful for advice on mariners and costs. Any links to web pages that may help would be great. Many thanks for any help you may offer

<hr width=100% size=1>

bobd

Visit site
If you want some life or be near the airport club nautico in palma is reasonably priced with excellent facilities

<hr width=100% size=1>

Danthegorrila

in med on way to ........ home used to be in Cumbr
Visit site
Hi Dave and Emma,

This is Pete and Sarah from Tighmara (remeber us in Cascais and Portugal last year?)

We spent a month April/May this year in Antratx which was really good. The marina did us a month for 300e I expect you could negociate something cheaper.

The place was really good, very friendly with everything you would want, we thought that it was the best place in Mallorca for winter. Although it is a way from the airport, there were buses and car hire was only 28e.
The only down side is that there does not seem to be a very big liveabord community there, infact I do not think there are many live aboard community anywhere in Mallorca.

Pollensa has a lot of English tourisum and a nice marina.

Palma is huge and very expensive so I would not recommend there.

If you want more details of Antratx send us a PM and I'll find the e-mail address.

Nb send PM to tighmara@hotmail.com

Cheers Pete

<hr width=100% size=1>PB