Livaboards and Xmas Day

mikewilkes

Visit site
Just checking the forum, as it is boxing day where I am, and it is good to see that the livaboards are not playing on here. They obviously have more things to do than post messages today!!!
When you do all sober up and clear the heads etc - All the very best to all livaboards where ever you are in the globe. Hopefully it is somewhere warm, sunny, Charlie Brown and Lionel Blair free. Although if you are Egypt perhaps you could go to tea with Lionel!!!
Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

Abigail

www.sailblogs.com
It's now Boxing Day where we are too (UK) and a belated Happy Xmas to you too. It's blowing a hooley here - F7 and pissing down with rain, so we are doing a oong overdue massive clear out and restow of our workshop area.

<hr width=100% size=1>Sarah&Pip

ccscott49

Visit site
Merry christmas to you, Mike. I will be back in Barcelona next year, for reasons I wont go into here. I had agreat chrimbo, sipping port on the foredeck, in 19 degrees, great! Had a fabulous traditional christams dinner aswell, cooked by me!! Good fun here, firework displays etc. They say new year is even better, but I'll be offshore Norway!! Best regards to you both,
Colin.

<hr width=100% size=1>

paulineb

Visit site
Hiya Colin .... we'll be in Barcelona for Christmas next year /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

mikewilkes

Visit site
Thanks Colin I really needed to know that you had a great time!!! If you remember I was stuck offshore last year as well so have yet to sample Barcelona at Chrimble. Booh Wooh.
Mind you if you look at the piccies of Pauline it may be well worth the effort to be there!!!
Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
You'll be more than welcome, as usual! Merry christmas to you!! See you soon!!

<hr width=100% size=1>