Leaky Beneteau sink

Byzance

Visit site
Its the start of the season and the stainless steel galley sink on my Oceanis 311 has sprung a number of very small leaks/holes across its surface. It washes the cutlery in the draw below quite nicely but not what's intended! I don't know if this is due cleaning material damage or corrosion.

I can't find a replacement source on the web or indeed a listing of a similar problem. Has anyone come across a similar problem and/or know of a source of a replacement sink?

Thanks,
Kevin

Byzance

Visit site
Still leaking

Thanks for the thoughts. I can't spot weld but will ask a friend who can. Alternatively, if cheap enough andf I can find the right size I'll just replace. I'm currently travelling through the Crinan canal and another boater also suggested getting the sink plated.

Thanks for the very quick replies.
Kevin

Leighb

Visit site
I had a similar couple of pinholes in the sink in the heads. My solution was to abrade the underside in the area of the leak, apply some epoxy and a thin layer of glasscloth. I stuck sellotape over the holes first to avoid beads of epoxy coming through. Result no leaks and sink looks no worse than it did before the repair :D