Lazy so and so..........

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
Some staff just dont know a good day out!, took chief spannerman for a trip to malahide and what does he do the whole trip..............bloody sleep!!!!!

IMG_0132.jpg

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
But of course! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif on the other hand it could be that I work him too hard or I am so boring he feel asleep listening to me drone on about boats for three hours /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
even when I let him drive back the wazack looked bored, jeez can't get the staff these days........, mind you if we had broken down and he had to strip the motor he'd have been as happy as a sand boy!, drive it...nah...pull it to bits yeah right on!

smiler

BrendanS

Visit site
Imagine if it was the other way around and you were paying him to be spannnerman, and he just wanted to be out on the water. Sounds like he's got the perfect temperament for the job! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kenwhite

Visit site
Oh i,am that lazy so and so.

Next time you can spanner and i'll lazy about in charge. Just checking on your post re malahide, so remember who did all the work on the trip...Ha Ha.

I suppose i'll have to show up for work on monday.