La Vagabonde headung for Canaries

Heckler

Visit site
I spotted them on AIS briefly coming out of Melilla two weeks ago before they switched off, was hoping they would stop in Gib on the way out but they apparentley went to Ceuta. They popped up again on Marine Traffic out of Ceuta heading for the Canaries two days ago and were on for a little while before disappearing again. So, CS, keep an eye open? Allegedly heading for Lanzarote.
Stu

capnsensible

Visit site
I spotted them on AIS briefly coming out of Melilla two weeks ago before they switched off, was hoping they would stop in Gib on the way out but they apparentley went to Ceuta. They popped up again on Marine Traffic out of Ceuta heading for the Canaries two days ago and were on for a little while before disappearing again. So, CS, keep an eye open? Allegedly heading for Lanzarote.
Stu

Certainly. What sort of boat is it? Will be in Arecife tomorrow, then Calero, back here Friday. They may take a while, wind is going SE with that low out to the west of Canaries.

If my eta was later than mid thursday, reckon I would goto Agadir for a couple of nights.

CS

Heckler

Visit site
Certainly. What sort of boat is it? Will be in Arecife tomorrow, then Calero, back here Friday. They may take a while, wind is going SE with that low out to the west of Canaries.

If my eta was later than mid thursday, reckon I would goto Agadir for a couple of nights.

CS
Its an Outremer 45, a big cat, a few months ago he got 22kts out of it surfing! He is gungho, regularly over 12kts.
Look them up on Youtube
Stu

capnsensible

Visit site
Not bad for a little catamaran!

Was hosted on a Sunreef 74 down to Las Palmas last weekend. Thats a wowser!

Will look out. They would only get into here or Arecife.

:encouragement:

Sybarite

Visit site
Not bad for a little catamaran!

Was hosted on a Sunreef 74 down to Las Palmas last weekend. Thats a wowser!

Will look out. They would only get into here or Arecife.

:encouragement:

I delivered a Casamance from La Rochelle to Gibraltar some years ago. Best we got was 18 knts.

I got a few brownie points because my boss lent me the King 200 to take the crew to La Rochelle.

capnsensible

Visit site
Looks as if they are in your marina according to Ais
Stu

Yeah, found them! Was round at the school boat this morning, they are on the other side of the pontoon about six feet off my bow. No one on board though.

In a further result, changing the fuel pipe from the primary filter to the lift pump has eliminated a small but long time problem. Happiness.

Wandering Star

Visit site
In a further result, changing the fuel pipe from the primary filter to the lift pump has eliminated a small but long time problem. Happiness.
Let me guess, your wife gave you the primary filter as an anniversary present many years ago, as a result of your primary filters recent redundancy she now feels you no longer love her and has left you?