Jim Daivison’s Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seastoke

Visit site
Thinks it’s prinny, he was due to come in to Torquay but the weather not good. We went to see him at the theatre last night.. two hour show he was brilliant , very close to the knuckle , the woke lovers need to go and see him. If you went looking to be offended then it will be there . Example we taking the p out of wokers.

mil1194

www.myitmatters.com
Thinks it’s prinny, he was due to come in to Torquay but the weather not good. We went to see him at the theatre last night.. two hour show he was brilliant , very close to the knuckle , the woke lovers need to go and see him. If you went looking to be offended then it will be there . Example we taking the p out of wokers.

He’s on YouTube with it, reportedly the best Princess 65 that exists due to the upgrades. We’ve seen him in the Grand in Swansea, very close to the knuckle. His Princess was called Mitchie after his last wife but I don’t know if it’s still called that.

Nigbb

Visit site
He’s on YouTube with it, reportedly the best Princess 65 that exists due to the upgrades. We’ve seen him in the Grand in Swansea, very close to the knuckle. His Princess was called Mitchie after his last wife but I don’t know if it’s still called that.
We saw him in Bembridge a couple of months ago, the boat is now named after his new lady, if I remember correctly its Lady Katarina.

Nigbb

Visit site
We saw him in Bembridge a couple of months ago, the boat is now named after his new lady, if I remember correctly its Lady Katarina.
What a nice guy, he took the trouble to say hello when he heard me explaining to my wife about the boat

dunedin

Visit site
We saw him at Bembridge the last time we were there too, his boat was still called Princess Mitchie at the time, I quite like comedians who aren't afraid to challenge the woke culture, :)
Mmmm. Never seen him but reading the extensive “controvosies” section on Wikipedia doesn’t encourage me to do so - for example referred to
- “Throughout his career, Davidson has made jokes about women, ethnic minorities, homosexuals and disabled people in his stand-up act” and
- described as "extraordinarily foul-mouthed, racist, and sexist" and a "throwback".
Doesn’t sound like a nice person.
Now Grif Rhys-Jones might be a better comedian to see - and he had a lovely classic sailing yacht :)

Status
Not open for further replies.