Jet skis, revenge is sweet!

iangrant

Visit site
Motoring into the entrance of Rodney bay Marina we were following a jet skier that had been buzzing us for the last half hour in the bay, guess what - just in front of our bow he broke down, couldn't stop in time (very stiff throttle trying to get in reverse) we ran him over, lots of choking and spluttering as he surfaced.

Could happen anywhere so keep the faith gents!

Ian

jerryat

Visit site
Pity you didn't poke him down with a boathook - still, there's always next time!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FAITIRA

Visit site
One thing the Government have right in the BVI, I think the bl###y things are banned from even being imported. Well done, personally I,m glad he was not hurt though. Bill.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Thats awfull! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do you know how to stop a Jet Skier from drowning?

Take your foot off his head! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
ian,
having followed your legendary battles with the Ferry service, does this mean you have switched your focus to smaller, more winnable battles? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KevB

Visit site
Just posted your post and details on a jetski forum so there'll all be looking out for you to return the favour.. Have fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stemar

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ah thereby lies a tale! I've now practiced on the smaller chaps and moving back up to the ferry battles.
ian

[/ QUOTE ]I look forward with great interest to your tale of running over a car ferry... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iangrant

Visit site
Re: what goes around, comes around

nope this one entirely true - sadly no pic though - thought that may be rubbing salt into the wound!
Nice to see you survived the Tome weather routing!

Ian

DJE

www.casl.uk.com
Re: what goes around, comes around

Didn't see you at the dinner after the Kids Out Day. You would have enjoyed the speaker! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif