I've moved onto my boat

paulineb

Visit site
I\'ve moved onto my boat

.... and currently looking for a job in Brighton. I'm soooooooo excited. I don't have to leave the boat on Sunday evenings!!!! I'm SO happy.

....oh - Mr B's here too in case you were wondering.

Pxx

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: I\'ve moved onto my boat

Yes! that must make you very gay. Notice is used the word gay without a capital 'G' . One has to be very careful in Brighton /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

ô¿ô
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.freeware.mcmail.com/435.htm>http://www.freeware.mcmail.com/435.htm</A>

adrianbarker

Visit site

Welll, if you talk to the harbour office, apparently they're thinking of doing the place up a bit, you know, replacing those awful pontoons with some new ones - without screws that go through feet, I kid not.

Visited, by boat, at the weekend, and thought what a shame it was - last time there 3 years ago it was exactly the same ! Did see signs of new pontoons so things will be on the up soon hopefully.Hope you don't go barefoot on the riff raff side.( where visitors go ?)

Or you could, oh, never mind........!

All IMHO.etc

You didn't have that one the last time we saw you !

DepSol

Visit site

does that mean you will be posting on the live aboard section now???

Dom

I am boating again ;-)

G

did I read that right? The obvious answer, of course is that Mr B's cummin's always cream...

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Does MrB know?

That it's now your boat and not his??

How are the plans going for the great escape next year? Well done you lucky B's!!

ccscott49

Visit site

Good luck, Pauline I know you are going to love it! When are you getting your bums down here to the sun??