iPad MBM

DAKA

Visit site
Another thanks :)

This months MBM issue is free to everyone so non subscribers can see this months MBM as a trial.

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Funny you would post, i tried to load mine yesterday and cant log in though i set it all up.

Waiting for help desk to get back to me.

DAKA

Visit site
I only read this months issue (free) , I dont know my subscription number which I assume will be on the envelope/magazine delivery next month.

Geoffs

Visit site
Yes another well done and thank you, I can get PBO as well (as asubsciber).

I think you'll find that the free sample isn't this months MBM, but this months cover and collection of earlier months inside. Good though.

Carl MBM

MBM Ed
usually somewhere on the M27, hopefully heading so
Visit site
MBM iPad edition - Subscriber information

Morning all, great to hear the free issue is being enjoyed! As Aviator says, MBM's iPad issue will be available free to all print subscribers. It sounds like we need to clarify the sign up method, though. I haven't tried it myself ( I get a free one!) so I will check and get back to you. I'm out today, chasing the sun, but I will ask for this to be done asap.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Carl

matt13

Visit site
Read mine on the iPad last night, very good found myself reading the ads as well which I don't normally do. Very easy to sign up just input your details on the link that says already a subscriber once app is downloaded then sign in using your email address and the password you created.

mjf

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames
Visit site
Paul - I had the same issue once the Nov edition appeared in my app.

You need to log in and it downloads

The Boat International e-edition is different - it remembers you are a subscriber and once you click the new edition it loads it up.

The MBY/MBM site needs a clearer instruction as the log in bit is not 100% visiable unless you seek it if you see what I mean?

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
I have a print subscription - where do I apply for username etc needed for the iPad version to work?

Go to iTunes , download motor boat and yachting app, then follow on screen instructions, make sure you look carefully at your user name as it's case sensitive, username is email address , when you type in for first time the first letter is a capital letter, which trying after I used a lower case letter for first letter, which in turn does not allow you access.

Laura Nineham

Visit site
Hi everyone,

Carl has asked me to dig out some help to explain how this works.

This link will show you how to access the issues on your iPad: http://ipad.ipcmedia.com/faq.html

Frustratingly the page doesn't seem to be updated with specific MBM screen grabs, but the information should apply regardless of which magazine you want to download.

I'll chase up getting instructions specifically for the MBM app, which I'll post when I have it.

Thanks,

Laura

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
Nice eVersion, just bought my first eMBM BUT why is the Euro price so much more than the sterling equivalent?

Why such a massive difference in eMBM pricing? It's not like the added physical postage and distribution costs of a paper mag sub. €8 (ie €7.99) seems excessive exchange rate for a mag that costs £4.50 in sterling. That is €5.60 not €8. WHY?

By contrast Netflix costs £6 in uk and €7 in eurozone which seems fair.