Ionian flotilla

flipper

Visit site
Just looking into a weeks flotilla for the end of August in the Ionian. Having been with Sunsail twice already I thought I would check out Sailing Holidays as lots on here rate them. I was surprised to see that Sailing Holidays is £750 more for a comparable 32' boat for two people.
Looks like it will be Sunsail as it's a lot of spending money cheaper and Vounaki is only a short transfer from Preveza.

mjcoon

www.mjcoon.plus.com
Just looking into a weeks flotilla for the end of August in the Ionian. Having been with Sunsail twice already I thought I would check out Sailing Holidays as lots on here rate them. I was surprised to see that Sailing Holidays is £750 more for a comparable 32' boat for two people.
Looks like it will be Sunsail as it's a lot of spending money cheaper and Vounaki is only a short transfer from Preveza.

I'm surprised too, as I always thought SH were the "cheap and cheerful" ones. Is it a much newer boat? Double-check the extras! I've only been with them three times (compared with many flotillas with competitors) and have not been deeply impressed (per my comments on other threads in this forum).

Mike.

Halcyon Yachts

www.halcyonyachts.com

Have you thought about Neilson? We delivered some of their new yachts...

http://youtu.be/qsX9iZ2kQMo

The video shows the 8 Dufours that we took to Turkey, we also delivered a further 15 to Nidri.

Whichever you choose, enjoy!

Pete

MissIsle

Visit site
Call Sailing Holidays rather than go by the brochure price. I may be wrong, but I believe that 2012 prices still apply until the end of the London boat show.

tat27

Visit site
Sail Ionian

we are booked with Sail Ionian for a weeks "assisted" - I am experienced but the missus and the bairn are not. was very impressed with the customer service on the phone as well as the discussions with the company at the Southampton Boat Show last year.