Incessant drivel

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Good grief . . .

A post complaining about drivel that then goes on to repost some of the alleged drivel, the only change being the insertion of a set of inverted commas.

And that was before the thread degenerated into total gibberish . . .

Something about motes and eyes springs to mind, pots and kettles of a light-absorbing hue, glass houses and the manual impulsion of rocky projectiles . . .

<font color=blue>Nick</font color=blue> -
computer.gif

BlueMoment.Com
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bluemoment.com/>http://www.bluemoment.com/</A>

tcm

Visit site
Rent a crowd

cor, poor ole nick hates it that this site is full of drunken rambling and lots of hiots tec, whereas his beautifuly groomed site with lots of info is getting no action!

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: Rabble rouser

Bleedin eck. The boating season's barely over and everyone has ants in pants.

Would love to see stats from Kim for postins, say this week compared to July/Aug......certainly MoBoC used to have lots of threads with small no. postings, now all going for the ton! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris_Robb

Visit site
Drivel on this post!

Congrats to CCS for acheiving 4000 years of age - sorry - posts. Haven't met the old B******R but he has certainly had some usful advice to give when I've needed it - so keep it up (the posts I means) CCS

Chris

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Drivel on this post!

Support at last, I'll buy you a beer when I see you, I said ONE beer! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Theres only you and the beautiful Jemima so far!

jimi

Visit site
Advice like this?

"Max! Bad move, you're meant to say how wonderful it will all be! Pillock, you might be scared, but so is she and she needs reasurance, not a row! Oh! to be young again!"

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Re: Rent a crowd

Love the drunken rambling . . .

Not so sure about the hiots tec, and equally confused by il deviatore's reference to TFC - I hope he hasn't confused me with that worthy, aka The Man With The Buttocks Of A Whale.

Flattery will of course get you everywhere.

<font color=blue>Nick</font color=blue> -
toff.gif
(perfectly groomed as usual)

adarcy

Visit site
Re: I\'m not surprised

Colin

There's no doubt that many of your posts on MoBoChat are highly informative and valued.
If this is the sort of appreciation you get here, it's hardly surprising it is known as Shutyerbut.
Although they may not be a higher percentage of fist-wavers amongst the sticks and hankies brigade than the stinkies, there sure are a lot more of them !

Anthony