Humble Apologies

claymore

Visit site
I appear to have upset Dear Heart, Offspring, 2 cats, 3 students and 7 work colleagues today.
If - as I am lead to believe - my "self-centred, opinionated, domineering and uncooperative" manner has offended anyone here, I apologise.
There - sackcloth and ashes
Humble pie
Sorry
(What did I say?)

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

tcm

Visit site
Re: About time too

If you don't know what you've said to upset people, well, there's hardly any point trying to explain, is there? Well, is there? I don't suppose you would even begin to understand. And I don't suppose you care! Or, perhaps you do. Yes, that's it, you probably LIKE upsetting people for some strange reason. Do you? Is that it? Hm?

<hr width=100% size=1>

BarryH

Visit site
Nothing its that hat your wearing. My dear old granny used to have a tea cosy just the same as that.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
I have been reading this forum for only a month or so, but have learned the general tone and culture of its contents and those who post to it.

Why is today different? I haven't seen you apologise at any other time !!

<hr width=100% size=1><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by BIGNICK on 27/06/2003 11:15 (server time).</FONT></P>

Metabarca

Visit site
Re: Oi

So your mind has blocked out that Happy Moment? No wonder Dear Heart's upset. Sounds like it could cost you a bit in hedge-trimming, grass-mowing, candle-lighting and mooing and cooing.
Pau'cher as the Provençaux say!

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.comoy.com/saillinks.html>http://www.comoy.com/saillinks.html</A>

claymore

Visit site
Oh, I see. Well, thanks for that, and I thought we were friends.
Harrummpphhh
(Shuffles off in cloud of self righteous indignation muttering about fairweather friends with hurt look and black hearted revenge being plotted - except he can't have a heart - after all - he didn't have one at 07:00 when he refused absolutely to discuss possibility of offsprings party at his house whilst he is away this weekend and parting shot of 'Well perhaps you should move back to Denmark with that four-eyed freak whose made you so unhappy for the past 2 years - get a life you cretin and before we start talking about parties, have you paid your board yet? )

Claymore

claymore

Visit site
Re: Oh Dear

I stopped doing that some time ago - apparently I always leave the floor wet.

Claymore

tcm

Visit site
Well what\'s wrong with that?

It may have been a bit strong to refer to yiour Dearest Wife's analyst in those terms. But, it obviously needed to be said.

Also, you might suggest she simply sets up a standing order for board and lodging - much less hassle?

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
You....pig.....fancy not letting your daughter run amok, wrecking the house and inviting all and sundry, having a wild party whilst you're away, what kind of father are you! Offended me?? I've been in tears for days!!.......with laughter!

<hr width=100% size=1>

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: Wet floor

Well maybe you should walk into the bathroom before peeing! Behind the TV is reserved for pets!!

I can quite see why she's so upset, the only surprising thing is that you've only scored with 3 students and seven colleagues, but maybe that number has now increased.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: A solution

Claysie
I think i have your salvation

Obviously it would be unwise to let said duaghter amok in house on her own. But having said that all work and no play made Jill a dull girl who stayed with her parents til she was in her fifties.

This is where you need Sailbadhouseandboatsitters.com
In my new role as married man and general pillar (i think that is what they said) of the community i can offer my services as house sitter and chaparone.

All you need to do is entrust me with the keys to your wine cellar/malt cabinet and i will discreetly keep an eye on things whilst you are away. Thus daughter can have party without having uncool dad ( who also ruin the atmos by no doubt leering drunkenly at her friends then putting on some inapproprite track and try showing them how they danced in your day) and you can leave home safe in the knowledge that sailbad enterprises are looking after things.
Marital harmony is restored and daughter is free to blossom into unrivalled flower who will eventually marry.

i also do boat minding
speciality is accompanying Swish Finishing school graduates on daddy's boats around the med.

Please PM for more details

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>

brianhumber

Visit site
I do it all the time.
If people have made mistakes whats wrong with having these pointed out?. You only really learn by trial and error and I want to know when I cock up.
I always ask that people say what they want to say and be open. When I cock up I expect to have to pay for it.
- can't stand diplomats, politicians and PC nutters who ignore issues because they think its wrong to point out openly mistakes.
Carry on I say

<hr width=100% size=1>