Hamble River mooring for max 30’ boat

NickRoe

Visit site
I have now sold my boat, so I a Hamble River mooring available till the end of this year. We had a 28’ long keel Twister sailing yacht on the mooring, so should be suitable for a boat up to that size. It is a fore and aft mooring near Hamble Quay, so good for access to / from the Solent, without the long trek up to Deacons, etc. around £400 or so.

NickRoe

Visit site
Just for clarification. It is a HM mooring. I have contacted the HM and it can be sub let, so any use would be managed through them in the correct way. I am just advertising the fact that it is available, and the rough cost. It seems a shame for it not to be used.

NickRoe

Visit site
Hi Olivia, Yes, the mooring would suit a 24’, 1.4 m boat. We had a 28’ boat with draft of about 5’-6” (1.7 m).

PhillM

Visit site
I have now sold my boat, so I a Hamble River mooring available till the end of this year. We had a 28’ long keel Twister sailing yacht on the mooring, so should be suitable for a boat up to that size. It is a fore and aft mooring near Hamble Quay, so good for access to / from the Solent, without the long trek up to Deacons, etc. around £400 or so.
Yes please. I have a new XOD needing a Hamble home and the location is perfect for sailing in and out. I will PM you my number.