Greek Entry

Major_Clanger

Home is Suffolk, boat either Suffolk or Cornwall
Visit site
Sorry to disappoint but this is about boats........

I've not taken a boat into Greece since Brexit. Please would someone bring me up to speed on what to expect? I've got the usual in terms of Greek translations of ship's papers, insurance etc. Anything extra I'm going to need to do?

UK-registered boat, 3 UK passport holders aboard.

TIA

Irish Rover

Visit site
Sorry to disappoint but this is about boats........

I've not taken a boat into Greece since Brexit. Please would someone bring me up to speed on what to expect? I've got the usual in terms of Greek translations of ship's papers, insurance etc. Anything extra I'm going to need to do?

UK-registered boat, 3 UK passport holders aboard.

TIA
I've entered many times from Türkiye and I've never been asked for Greek translations. I'm planning to enter from Albania in a UK registered boat in a few weeks and i won't have Greek translations. They like to get the crew list in the official format - I have it saved somewhere if you pm your email address I'll send it to you. Rest depends on your boat's EU VAT status as per #3.

Tranona

Visit site
It is a Greek legal requirement to have Insurance to a particular level and a translation of the Certificate in a particular format. Insurers are used to this and will provide it.