Futher to Kangaroo Court

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Can you believe this!! This is the email I sent to the manager.
And the reply.

On reflection. I am totally outraged at your suggestion that damage I could see occurring with my own eyes. Was fobbed off by a reply that inferred that I'm either bloody stupid or trying to obtain money by false pretences. I was not after your money particularly, just wishing to inform you of problems which can occur. Your reply is an insult and will not go unnoticed.
I hope you would reflect again on your response.
Regards
H Bohen

Dear Mr Bohen
I find the tone of your letter both rude and offensive and under such circumstances I will not continue to correspond.
Yours sincerely,
Bobbie Blackler

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

ccscott49

Visit site
No good writing to him/her, face to face is the only way, You now know what to expect from him/her. I didn't find your mail insulting atall, but it would have made me think "Oh! dear, I think we have upset one of our bertholders, must find out what the total problem is, after all he is paying my wages" Ha! some chance of that! you were warned!

ccscott49

Visit site
No! Haydn, don't do that, it could be considered illegal, be careful now and don't write anymore, remember face to face.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Face to face difficult from 300 miles away.

I just cant believe it. I only set off to save some one making the same mistake again. And I finnish up being an idiot. Trying to obtain money by deception. Rude and offencive!!

----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

ccscott49

Visit site
You will be going down there again Haydn and then they can face your wrath, but they may just walk away and say you're being offensive, I think it's time for a solicitors letter, now! while you are annoyed. well not now but tomorrow. They will try this ploy, saying you're being naughty and the usual crap, when they know they screwed up, they will end up refusing to speak to you, always be busy when you call etc. It's a well known tactic, ask anybody. "Don't get mad, get even!" You've already paid for your moorings this year? then vote with your keel next year.

PGD

www.peter-davey.com
It's quite clear the Mr Marina Man is the idiot, take you evedence to the MD, by letter or email, say that you are not happy and will not rest until this is sorted out. You may also want to suggest that the Manager - term used loosely has some form of carrer adjustment more inkeeping with his talents :)

Also mention that you will take things further - the MD if level headed and not from the same mould should see sense and not want to attrach adverse publicity, the key is balance IMHO - starf off freindly with him and reasonable / business like, if that fails you'll have to be prepared to carry out any action. Normally it doesn't get that far and make sure you have all your facts in front of you - imagin you're a barister - works for me.

Reminds me of an insurance claim - had to phone CEo and say I'm just a humble policy holder not getting very far with you branch manager - claim settled in 20 mins. Funny that.

Good luck and if it turns nasty my other hobby is Tea Kwon Do :)

Regards

Peter

Not everything is black and white if you prove otherwise you’ll get run over on a zebra crossing

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Wot an ar.....e!

Time for £50 solicitors letter and threat to publicize incident in boating press

hlb

RIP
Visit site
It's not him. It's her. And I've just sent all your replys to her and then the following email.-------------------------------

I always thought that Yacht haven was a lovely friendly place. With very helpful and cheerful staff. I've been using them for about 15 years, with no complaint at all. I'm staggered that a simple request to look at a small problem, has led us down this route.
Your replies have been arrogant and offensive and have made me very angry and upset. But I am willing if you are, to sort this small but escalating problem out, between ourselves. And without involving others. Maybe some one has been telling you some thing which is not quite true. Or you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. Or having a bad day. We are only talking about a bit of damage to a boat cover. It's not terminal! Now If you like, next time I'm down there. I'll show you how I found the cover being pulled and ripped by the rope. And just for fun, we can look at a vidio I happened to make with a few of my mates from the MBY Forum just before the boat was taken out of the water. Oh and theres pictures of the canopy that we can blow up and inspect, if you like. That should be fun. Now how about a nice cup of tea. Take a deap breath and lets try to sort this out nice and friendly.

Haydn

PS. You must come and have a look at our chat site. It's called mby.com It's loads of fun, and interesting too!!

----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

lanason

Visit site
No - no - don't tell him about the forum. Information control is vital in this situation and having access to all our views will be like handing over your trump card.
Wait till you need us to bombard him and then we'll do it in style just when he least expected such a massive outpouring from the Boating Community.
It's not the cards that you have on table but the ones up your sleeve that win games. ;-)))))))
Adrian

Don't call me "Ian"
Cleopatra - yellow hull called Court Jester. Have you seen her ?

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Dont really need any cards up sleeves for this one. And the last thing I want to do is cause trouble. But also I am not going to put up with being called. Stupid, A Liar, Offencive. Or any other form of abuse. Whatever it takes.

----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

coliholic

Visit site
Nice lettr H, should defuse the situation. Who did you get to write it for you, 'cos it's in English and I could understand every word? Seemed to make sense too.

Be nice to see if she takes you up on your offer to have a cuppa and sort out the problem. Sincerely hope she does.

Oh and if she's now taken to reading this site,

Ma'am please be nice to our Haydn. He's only a poor ignorant Northerner and needs a bit of T:LC.

claymore

Visit site
Glaze my nipples and call me Rita - thats the least offensive thing I ever saw you write - get him to join the forum and then he'll see just how reasonable you were being. Follow that up by sending him a burgee then get him invited to the boatshow forum party - then we'll see if he can drink, fight and swim. If this proves inconclusive - there's always another Marina.
OR
Write to his MD -
regards
JohnS

Sans Signature

lanason

Visit site
I agree - you are quite right to be outraged - I would be too.
Your last mail was far more likely to get success. IMHO

Adrian

Don't call me "Ian"

lanason

Visit site
Rita - Surely you are not suggesting that by being rude and offensive to Mr "H" you onel be sent a free-of-charge Burgee AND get invited to a party.
I must be too nice :))))))
Still shall I try it and see if it works ????
Adrian

Don't call me "Ian"

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: For The Benifit Of The Court.

I call two Witnesses. Long John and ToMo. ToMo hope you still have the vidio. See any damage to the canopy on it.
LJS. Did you notice any damage to the Port corner. LIke a big rip and all gone white with the strain.
I rest my case, your honour.

----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

coliholic

Visit site
<I am not going to put up with being called. Stupid, A Liar, Offencive. >

We're all with you on this one Haydn. We've all known you long enough to realise that you're deifinitely not a liar.

One out of three's not bad is it?

Trevethan

Visit site
Re: For The Benifit Of The Court.

Nice letter Hayden. If that doesn't provoke a more reasonable response, the next step will be to bring the matter with the marina owners and just explain how shoddily they have treated you.

Regards,

Nick