Full boat cover for Merry Fisher 695 in Poole

wipe_out

Visit site
Hi,

Looking for suggestions of anyone in Poole (or surrounding areas) that can make a full boat cover for our new Merry Fisher..

Boat is parked in the driveway and the wind and rain is bringing grit and crap off the roof onto the boat that is making a mess.. I would like to have a full cover made to go over the whole boat in some relatively light weight material that can take all the crud and keep the boat nice and clean.. My guess is it might need to be done in two sections to make it manageable when putting it on and taking it off..

Any recommendations for companies that make custom boat covers?

Thanks..

Tranona

Visit site
Suggest Southern Sails in West Quay Road. As you come over the lifting bridge they are on the left in arthur Brays yard. You will see a big sign on the wall as you come off the bridge.

Spi D

Visit site
Do a search for 'boat cover' in general to see some universal fit alternatives. Might save you a nice pile of cash

jumbo_cover_ma501.jpg

Lakeshore

Visit site
Hi,
I have the same issue and I am wondering if you found a supplier and if so, would you mind sharing the info?

Many thanks

wipe_out

Visit site
To get one locally made when I enquired was horrifically expensive.. Although the cover from the US only lasted 2 years I could have bought 5 or 6 of them before it came to the same cost of the locally made one.. My original one came from an eBay store in the US.. The one I had from the US was a 600 Denier thickness material and I do remember finding a 1200 Denier version for not much more which would likely last longer but I never ordered it..

If you do decide to get one from the US you need to look for a T-Top boat cover which will fit over the MF pilot house nicely..

beejay190

Visit site
To get one locally made when I enquired was horrifically expensive.. Although the cover from the US only lasted 2 years I could have bought 5 or 6 of them before it came to the same cost of the locally made one.. My original one came from an eBay store in the US.. The one I had from the US was a 600 Denier thickness material and I do remember finding a 1200 Denier version for not much more which would likely last longer but I never ordered it..

If you do decide to get one from the US you need to look for a T-Top boat cover which will fit over the MF pilot house nicely..

Did you sell your 695?