Franks Yacht Station in Poto Heli?

V1701

Visit site
It's where I'm based when in Greece & I know of another forumite in a syndicate who is as well. There's several experienced english guys there full time, owner is Austrian. I haven't had much work done by them but had boat craned out & overwintered in the yard. Prices are reasonable I think and they have people who can do whatever you need doing or you can stay on board & work on your own boat in the yard if that helps. PM me if you like...

1bobt

N/A
Visit site
They are a bit rough and ready and use a mobile crane to lift you, they then drive down the road a couple of hundred metres swinging in it straps.
Then its about 3-4 hours trip from airport or expensive ferry, better yards on Aegina with travel hoists and only an hour from Athens.

Last edited:

V1701

Visit site
They are a bit rough and ready and use a mobile crane to lift you, they then drive down the road a couple of hundred metres swinging in it straps.
Then its about 3-4 hours trip from airport or expensive ferry, better yards on Aegina with travel hoists and only an hour from Athens.

Here is what they do :):

P3200005.jpgP3210025.jpgP3210031.jpg

1bobt

N/A
Visit site
Very expensive! as its quite good ,as everything in Greece/Turkey, if they know you are happy, they put the price up .Hence the silly prices charged in Ionion and Turkey
To many people are judging price on what the pay on the south coast Uk.

There are 4 yard on Aegina, One very bad, another very good infrastructure bad Management, another quite good but as he is getting more busy prices are going up and one that I use where thing are not perfect but everyone there is happy.

Last edited:

jordanbasset

Visit site
Very expensive! as its quite good ,as everything in Greece/Turkey, if they know you are happy, they put the price up .Hence the silly prices charged in Ionion and Turkey

There are 4 yard on Aegina, One very bad, another very good infrastructure bad Management, another quite good but as he is getting more busy prices are going up and one that I use where thing are not perfect but everyone there is happy.

So they will now put the price up for you ?

Visit site

There are 4 yard on Aegina, One very bad, another very good infrastructure bad Management, another quite good but as he is getting more busy prices are going up and one that I use where thing are not perfect but everyone there is happy.[/QUOTE)

Just visited Jimbsail site, great descriptions of the yards, but welcome your personal experiences of where you are and of neighbouring yards.