Foul weather gear

G

OK time to beat up Duncan again, however I get soem use from the postings. Bayline, Montego (yall know the drill) i asked about renovo for hoor repair. well she leaks a bit in the rain - besides real sailors don't hide behind canopys etc. my kagoul is not up to the jopb and my sheepskin coat is only used to fleece house buyers. suggestions please.

BTW I am 6'5, 205lbs so don;'t mess

G

Our mate Kim's 7' 4" and 450 lbs, and he goes out in F10 in his trolleys, he's that hard.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
How about a clowns outfit - they're always having the mickey taken and lots of buckets of water thrown at them--and they still come out smiling.

G

Actually Graham's nearly right. He got all the right numbers, but not neccesarily in the right order. Kim's 4'7" and weighs in at all of 5 stone 4lbs soaking wet. But is definitely "well ard".

Re "big poofters like you getting wet", oops sorry that should read "big spoofers like you getting wet", have you tried an umbrella or a binliner? Personally never been that keen on wet weather clothing, I find it too bulky. An umbrella is by far the best option and if you can get one big enough to cover your head, (one of those Carlsberg one's you nick from pubs, might do the job), we'll all be able to see you coming a mile off and looking real kewl on MV2 and we can then give you a big friendly wave.

G

Ooh they are awful, but I have made loads of dosh from nice estate agents saying ooh yes, it does face south, especially in the afternoons.

The massive sailing trousis with braces are good. A realy good saily jacket with plenty of zips too. Big wellies, forget gloves. For the jacket be careful notto get the wife one the same or a) I wil laff and more important b) you will always be dragging on the sodding (literally) wrong one.

G

carrots carrots carrots mushy soup soup glurk ooer gloop. Forgotten the question now.

byron

RIP
Visit site
As as experienced yottie both sail & power I can reccomend that if the weather is 'orrid the best thing to wear is the four walls and roof of the nearest Pub or Yacht Club.

©2001