Forum Burgee

Sneds

Visit site
Does my Motor Boat forum burgee go below or above the Bristol Channel one? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bluedragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see some identifying letters to give us an identity.
BCCF for example. 'Bristol Channel Cruising Forum'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same....
Do you all realise this is evolving into an online yacht club /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allan

Visit site
Please put me down for one of the first batch of whatever is agreed. My vote goes for Damo's Mk1 followed by Mk2. I think Csail's is good but the dagon a little too dominant for us English. Maybe if the cross was over the dragon? Just the wine talking! Damo Mk1 Nice and simple.
Allan

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
"Do you all realise this is evolving into an online yacht club "

How very dare you /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I did start this off for a laugh - I still don't know whether to take it seriously or not /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Csail

N/A
Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

flag.jpg

bluedragon

Visit site
Looks a bit lost amongst all your super-size flags Andy! Obviously you'll need a LARGE one!

PS - don't let Commodore Damo see you flying this UNDER the Jolly R. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

graham

Visit site
I wouldnt want to pay £30 for one. Once we settle on a design Ill see if SWMBO could make one.

mrbloto

Visit site
well damo, it looks like its a definate goer. so are you going to make enquires, or delegate somebody to pursue prices. we dont want every body making there own, and look like a bunch of brigands up and down the bristol channel, we want to be proud and smart of the pennant, and make it exclusive to forum members only.