For Sale Genuine 16kg Delta Anchor

Ian_Edwards

Visit site
Despite the surface oxidation, this anchors hasn’t been used more than a couple of time, it's been sitting in my garage for 5 years. It came with my “new to me boat” which was berthed in a marina on the Hamble, and I thought 16kg was much too small for the West Coast of Scotland!
New cost around £145
Asking £50 plus delivery at cost.
I could delivery anywhere around Aberdeen, between Aberdeen and Inverness, could also arrange to meet halfway between Aberdeen and The Scottish central belt (Glasgow/Edinburgh) delivery by courier to, say Southampton seems to be around £10 without insurance.
View attachment 60155View attachment 60156

agt6060

Visit site
Can I take this please. It is for a 35 foot 5 ton boat so should be big enough. Posted to Glasgow £60 ok. Do you want a cheque posted or bank transfer. Please advise.

Delivery address
C/O W F Price Roofing Ltd
Riverside Ind Est. , Clydebank, Glasgow
G81 1UF
Tel 0141 941 3311
Contact Andrew Taylor

Ian_Edwards

Visit site
Hi Andrew,
Yes, £60 including delivery to Glasgow. Yes, it should hold a 35ft, 5ton boat no problem, I've used a 16kg Delta on a 40ft, 7.5 ton boat for several seasons.
I've been away from home getting the boat ready for lifting out at Inverness Marina, so sorry for the late reply.
The boat is being lifted tomorrow 5th October, so I won't get chance to post it until Friday.
A cheque would be fine.
I'll PM you with my address and contact details.