Financial Advisor or Accountant needed??

goeasy123

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get help in moving out of the UK tax system to Portugal/living aboard and traveling. I.e. getting Portuguese Non Habitual Residency Status and passing the UK's outgoing Statutory Residency Status test?

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of doing this for them self?

nortada

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get help in moving out of the UK tax system to Portugal/living aboard and traveling. I.e. getting Portuguese Non Habitual Residency Status and passing the UK's outgoing Statutory Residency Status test?

PM Sail Free.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
I be very careful about cutting all ties ,
Unless your paying some considerable amount of Tax , the benefit of staying May out Stretch the advantage of leaving at a later dated .
But hey only you know that .

GHA

Visit site
Can't help with Portugal paperwork but been non res anywhere twice now. First time did it without accountant. Easy if you meet the criteria, which might not be quite so easy for many. Just let the revenue know and leave.

Visit site

My son in law is a Portuguese accountant and does a lot of work wiyh foreigners - PM me if you wish.