Fairline Targa ..... Happy Days.. some pics for you

tinkicker0

Visit site
Fairline Phantom ..... Happy Days.. some pics of you on the solent

Done my usual taking of boaty pics while visiting the IOW and if the owners of Happy Days happen to look in, you were snapped on Wednesday 24th June, on the Solent and messing about with boats.

19202644981_0c357377d2_b.jpg

18576495084_a85e1965c9_b.jpg

Dunno what they look like on a PC monitor as I am currently using a 32" flatscreen HDTV as a monitor (failed experiment attempting to run a combat flight sim in full 3D) and the resolution is carp and I have adjusted the pic specs to what looks best on here. They can be sharpened up and the colours improved an awful lot. These are pretty much basic RAW files.

Last edited:

Hurricane

Visit site
Re: Fairline Phantom ..... Happy Days.. some pics for you

Pics look great
I hope "Happy Days" finds them - it is so difficult to get really good running shots of your own boat.

BTW - second pic - background - looks like the sister ship to the ferry we used yesterday.

AndieMac

Visit site

.........BTW - second pic - background - looks like the sister ship to the ferry we used yesterday.

It is, jfm identified it as an old IOW ferry from a series of photos MapisM posted a few weeks ago, now running out to Carleforte from Sardinia.

wjf

Visit site

Tinkicker0
It was us and we love the photos.
Your time and trouble in posting is really appreciated.
As Hurricane says, it is very rare to get running pictures particularly ones as good as this with the Solent looking like the Caribbean!
If only there were more days like this in the UK.

Thanks once again.
PM Sent

tinkicker0

Visit site

Pics sent, however if you want the untouched RAW files to crop and alter; let me know. Odd things can happen to JPEG pics sent via email; the originals are sized at 3696 x 2448p. Obviously can't post full size on here, those still with CRT monitors would be apoplectic.
Be nice if you could put a quid in the RNLI box that's sat at the end of your local bar next time you are in there in recompense.

Last edited:

wjf

Visit site

I think that they are worth more than a quid!!

Thanks