Engel Standalone Fridge/Freezer 240/12v

Paragon

Visit site
I am reluctantly selling my Engel fridge/freezer as following a downsize in boat just cannot find anywhere convenient to put it :(

It is in perfect working order and automatically switches to 12v when mains voltage not available. Can be used as a fridge or a freezer and is supposed to be the dogs doo doos of portable fridge/freezer units with something called a swing motor, whatever that is.

Pictures available on request, just PM me but would need collecting from Plymouth or by arrangement elsewhere as it is neither light nor small. Overall dimensions are (LWH: 63cm x 37cm x 52cm).

£400 ovno please.

Hambleton

Visit site
Length = 63cm, Width=37cm & Height @ highest point 52cm (all approx)
Also and still confused. So the length is what we’d call depth? And it’s deeper than it is high? Is it a regular stand up front loader or top loader? Photo? Not being awkward just genuinely looking for a replacement. Thanks

Paragon

Visit site
No problem.

The length (the longest dimension) you could call depth (as in front to back) but I thought that might confuse. So if looking at the unit from the front, lid opening up and away, the length is the external dimension from front to rear. The height is the maximum height from the floor to the top of the display/control knob panel, the lid itself is slightly lower.

I'll try and figure out a way of getting a photo on here, otherwise if you PM me your email I'll send pics that way.