eBay auction: PiPO X9, 8.9" 1920 HD res 2G RAM 64G ROM TV Box / Computer

Boo2

Visit site
Hi,

I have a PiPO X9, 8.9" 1920 HD res 2G RAM 64G ROM TV Box / Computer for auction on eBay in NIB, unused but tested and working condition. The eBay ID is 256253819390 Starting price is £25 + shipping at £4.99.

I've put this here on the forum because I originally bought it as an ideal boat computer as a cheaper alternative to a chart table position chart plotter relay and thought someone here might do the same. It has 12V input supply voltage (though I would personally use a voltage reg on that rather than take it directly from the boat's house battery). It has WiFi and so should connect directly to chart plotters' hotspots for data transfer etc. It runs either Android or Windows10 and includes licences for each which is selectable on boot. I never got around to comissioning it so it is for sale, in new, boxed, tested but unused condition

The blurb is as follows and the pics are below:

PiPO X9, 8.9" 1920 HD res 2G RAM 64G ROM TV Box / Computer, NIB tested working.

This is Computer which is intended to be used as an internet TX Box. It has a built in 1920 pixel HD screen as well as an HDMI output for connecting to full sized screens. It comes complete with both Android and Windows 10 OSes built in and either can be selected during commissioning (see pic of OS selection screen).

For details of the extensive connectivity provided see the pix of the back and side view. WiFi is included in this as well as cabled ethernet.

The supplied power adapter outputs 12V and so the device is ideal for operation from a car, boat or caravan/motorhome battery subject to regulated 12V being available.

The latest version of this can be seen at the PiPO website here: There is a review of the version for sale at this site:

I bought this for a project that I never got round to so it is now for sale at a bargain price.

Starting price is a bargain at £25 + £4.99 shipping.

Thanks,

Boo2

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 6
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 5
  • boxed.jpg
    boxed.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 5
  • choice.jpg
    choice.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 5
  • main.jpg
    main.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 5
  • all.jpg
    all.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 5
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 5
  • boxed.jpg
    boxed.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 6
  • choice.jpg
    choice.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Boo2

Visit site
I hope no one minds if I put links to a couple of previous items which end tomorrow, Sunday 15th Oct at 19:30 as reminders :

WaveFront Marine TillerClutch X - Keelboat version in this ybw post still available at a starting bid of £50
and
Lewmar Stainless Steel Chain Stopper with Lever - 8mm in this ybw post still available at a starting bid of £90

Thanks,

Boo2