Dressed overall 2 - what flags do you carry

Bouba

Visit site
We once rafted up on a large motoryacht in Guernsey, looking very bedraggled and sorry for ourselves after a rough crossing.

The owners, British, were very kind and provided us with a hot meal and drinks.
They were very good people...I would have told you to pizz off and don’t come back until you’ve got fender socks

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
They were very good people...I would have told you to pizz off and don’t come back until you’ve got fender socks
I can put the fender socks back on if you like. I think I’ve got all the grit out of them now. It was the lock we were in yesterday. The stone walls were very crumbly.

Last edited:

Mister E

Visit site
I can put the fender socks back on if you like. I think I’ve got all the grit out of them now. It was the lock we were in yesterday. The stone walls were very crumbly.
I hope you would put the grit back just for him.
Give him something to moan about again.

Bouba

Visit site
I’d like the yottie phrase of ‘come along side’ to be amended to ‘crash landed’...since that’s what they all do anyhow

Chiara’s slave

Visit site
I’d like the yottie phrase of ‘come along side’ to be amended to ‘crash landed’...since that’s what they all do anyhow
Not us, we can’t allow that to happen. And we have a long cloth rather than fender socks. Though I’d quite like yellow fenders with blue dungaree fender socks.

RupertW

Visit site
France
Brittany
Spain
Balearics
Mallorca
Canaries
Italy
Venice
Croatia
Montenegro
Greece
Morocco
Cape Verdes
Barbados
Grenada
SVG
St Lucia
Martinique (but hurriedly dropped it when told by marina a couple of months ago that it now represents support for slavery)
Dominica
Guadeloupe
Antigua
Sint Maarten
Red Ensign
Yellow

House flags:
Ireland
Poland
QPR
RVYC
CA
YBW forum

FWB

N/A
Visit site
I carry a full set of sewn Admiralty Flags plus various others, including this hoist which it seems likely that unfortunately I shall need to hoist again.
Plus this for Trafalgar Day ….

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: