Do you have a favourite picture or video from this years cruising

BruceK

Visit site
This season has had some really great weather.
Courtesy of Dan from this parish (who doesn't like a vid of their own boat?)

And some great days with Roy (Seastoke of this parish)

v4kF9XR.jpg

CJG8UEP.jpg

Mr Googler

Visit site
Delivery day in a wet and windy Whitehaven. The only rainy day in July obviously!
09A7E80F-9E2E-4A91-B615-CAB9A78B70AA.jpg

Safely home after getting an Irish Sea bashing
59FFCF05-83F0-4C21-858E-EE5FD73C2732.jpg

Eren

Visit site
A couple of sunset photos for the memory of many not photographed... From Marmaris/Turkey.

49277971-E77A-4265-A595-1309F848EA97.jpg

Last edited:

Portofino

Visit site
Pics don't work for me Porto

" Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74355#dJdmusEhlC89XUPm.99"

Thx Mr B
I think it’s sorted now :encouragement:
They worked for a while .What I can deduce is shortly after I emptied my image box in my settings .
I was trying to post a pic for PeteM on his thread about lack of Passerelle in Aleta .
For some reason the clunky forum IT would not do that one ( it was a small fold up pass ) ,so I emptied my pics thinking it was over full .
Instead it wipe off these recent pic .

Sorry for the TD everyone but i,am finding this forums IT backbone very clunky and none user friendly compared to other forums which are a far lot easier to use / post pic / vids etc .
It feels under developed these days .

Last edited:

MrB

Visit site
Thx Mr B
I think it’s sorted now :encouragement:
They worked for a while .What I can deduce is shortly after I emptied my image box in my settings .
I was trying to post a pic for PeteM on his thread about lack of Passerelle in Aleta .
For some reason the clunky forum IT would not do that one ( it was a small fold up pass ) ,so I emptied my pics thinking it was over full .
Instead it wipe off these recent pic .

Sorry for the TD everyone but i,am finding this forums IT backbone very clunky and none user friendly compared to other forums which are a far lot easier to use / post pic / vids etc .
It feels under developed these days .

Pics working perfect now :encouragement::cool: