Dentist in Portugal

Yngmar

Visit site
Unfortunately I find myself in need of an English speaking dentist in Portugal, either west coast or Algarve. Broke a chunk off a molar last night and while it's not hurting awfully (yet), something needs to be done about it. Any recommendations?

maxi77

Visit site
Most Portuguese dentists speak English on the Algarve, especially in the tourist areas. There are several in most towns so really it is a matter of picking where to call in. Prices are in general less than the UK, though the minimum seems to be 50 Euro.

nortada

Visit site
Unfortunately I find myself in need of an English speaking dentist in Portugal, either west coast or Algarve. Broke a chunk off a molar last night and while it's not hurting awfully (yet), something needs to be done about it. Any recommendations?

Where are you?

As is, your thread reads a bit like, 'Dentist in England'. Loads of options.

My experience of a number of dentists in Portugal they are as good as the UK and cheaper.

crashtack

Visit site
Try this chap. If it's too far for you to travel, he may well know someone more local to you but speaking from experience I can say that he was fantastic and very reasonably priced too as well as being British.

http://clinic.cdhaley.pt

Yngmar

Visit site
Try this chap. If it's too far for you to travel, he may well know someone more local to you but speaking from experience I can say that he was fantastic and very reasonably priced too as well as being British.

http://clinic.cdhaley.pt

Thanks very much, exactly the kind of advice I was looking for, and not far ahead on our way down the coast as well. :encouragement:

crashtack

Visit site
Thanks very much, exactly the kind of advice I was looking for, and not far ahead on our way down the coast as well. :encouragement:

You are most welcome. If you look on the Toothache thread, I'd posted about him just the other day.

His name is Francis and he is in Cascais. Good luck.