Dead boat

adarcy

Visit site
Re: You would think so

Dear ljs

Yes I would think so, they have taken some money and do have a duty of care.

Now IANAL but I'd have thought one small lawsuit would be the quickest way to change their attitude - no?

Anthony

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: pay attention: Worked example, translation

Thanks for the translation Matt, you did better than anyone could have expected.

Just so that there isn't a huge queue at the fairway buoy waiting to glimpse the topless bathers, they're all men!!

Scubadoo

Visit site
I am surprised you just watched. My marina seems to look after boats resonably well. Last Gales they moved my fenders around to protect the boat and adjusted the warps, they even phone me once to tell me about a mark on the bow caused by the pontoon.

At night I see them walk round checking all the boats and also owners cars etc. So all in all I feel pretty confident they would responed if my boat was taking on water.

RM.

Scubadoo

Visit site
Hi,

Shamrock Quay.

PS. After saying that yesterday, heard this morning a guy complaining about his missing 5hp outboard that was on his tender sitting on the hard.

RM.

richson

Visit site
Yes, waiting for that. You don't get the point. Anyone who can't be bothered to check on their boat or make arrangements for their boat to be checked deserve all they get. I will happily help those that are prepared to help themselves, but I won't wipe idle backsides.

richson

Visit site
That's a moot point. As Longjohnsilver says. it ain't a "marina" and I agree with him - it's somewhere you can put your boat and not a lot more. Erstwhile, the owners call it Exmouth "Marina".