Dare I do a 'Whatisit' or will you all give me abuse?

tillergirl

Visit site
Dare I do a \'Whatisit\' or will you all give me abuse?

Mid frame is a small white buoy to the left and a small orange flag to the right. Ignore the other white buoy to the left and those in the foreground.

What are they or what is their purpose?

121-2119_IMG.jpg

tillergirl

Visit site
Re: Dare I do a \'Whatisit\' or will you all give me abuse?

OK. The colours are wrong but they are IALA marks - well how 'official' I don't know but their purpose is an IALA purpose.

If you looked to the right you would see this

121-2125_IMG.jpg

tillergirl

Visit site

Bingo. But I had to give it away. I've got to go back in February when they tell me they have cyclones and rain. It rained on Friday and I have never - never seen raindrops as big.

Oh yes, I do need an assistant. I have a hundred pages of notes to type up, a plan to write and an explanation of the plan. Now if you could do that for me for early February, it would be just right for me to take over there..... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I found a serious ship and yacht modelling shop that is seriously tempting me. They will make up a model of TG from photos and a plan. Ironic that TG was built without a plan but it needs a plan to have a model! But in fairness I am after a copy of TG.

To brighten up winter, here is SWMBO - the taking of her used up all my earnings and some of Gordon's as well!

121-2128_IMG-1.jpg

SWMBO eyeing up the spaces for TG in the marina

120-2096_IMG.jpg

Sunset over the Indian Ocean

121-2177_IMG.jpg

Cantata

Visit site

Roger! You post all this stuff and don't expect abuse? Pull yourself together, man!