Cruising Costa Blanca, Long term Berths Lift and Store Facilities ?

shogun

Visit site
I am looking for advice on availablity of Long Term Berths, or Lift and Store facilities on the Costa Blanca coast of Spain during the months of April May 2005.

Yacht is an Oyster Lightwave 395 (40Ft). I am planning on three weeks cruising from Mid March to early April, (Malaga to Cartagena) with a view to another visit at the end of May early June.

I am looking to either leave the boat on a Marina Berth for the period early April to end May, or Lift it and dry Store it for the period.

Has anyone any general information on the availability of either long term berth, or Travel Lift Facilities, in any port from Cartagena to Alicante.

I have emailed all of the ports along the coast, but most of the addresses have come back to me as unknown, (even though taken from web sites).

If anyone has done similar in the past, i would also appreciate any 'local' knowledge which you might have.

Regards

DM

Spyro

Visit site
There is a very good marina in the town of Moraira, Costa Blanca. They have all the usual lift and storage facilities. The town is absolutly beatiful I visited during the festival week of the Virgin Del Carmen. The atmosphere was fantastic. I think it was about third week in July.
marina

charles_reed

Visit site
It's fairly difficult getting long term berthing along that coast but not too bad out of high season.
Try the Club Nautico at Cartagena, I managed a 6 week period there in 2002.

PS You'll need to phone, e-mails are likely to be ignored, and speaking reasonable Spanish is a help.