crewing

grizzwest

Visit site
gentlemen,and ladies,does any one need an extra hand ,i live near exeter and passed my comp crew a couple of months ago and would like to build up my sea time on all/any type of sail boat. free most weekends and some days in week ,will travel a reasonable distance if required. thankyou
ps no nutters please

<hr width=100% size=1>

ubuysa

Visit site
"ps no nutters please"

That's a type of boat you don't want to sail on, right? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Tony C.

<hr width=100% size=1>There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Dave99

Visit site
Suggest you try 'wanted forum'

- I also found www.sailcrew.co.uk extremely useful and it's free to register for both skippers and crew.
-If you are prepared to pay then try crewseekers - I have no experience of their success rate.
-Might also be worth joining a club or registering on a local yacht club website - some have crew available pages and oftem you don't have to be a member to post.
Hope this is of use - I have been very successful with the sail crew site but there seems to be times in the year when people seem to be looking most, and it tends to be around June.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ashanta

Visit site
Join SFCC at Starcross. There are many boats looking for crew most weekends. long or short distance. You would be joining the club so that you meet people and they could meet you that way it is not an "unknown risk" coming on board.

Regards.

Peter.

<hr width=100% size=1>