Coelan

G

Does anybody have any first hand experience with this coating. I've had a test on some scrap and it looks good but I'd be interested to hear from anybody that has used it before I varnish my freshly stripped (46') boat with it. I don't fancy rubbing that lot down again in a hurry!

G

THis was used by a wooden boat user to PAINT his boat mixing it with paint. Its remarkable qualities apparently made this well worthwhile notwithstanding the considerable extra cost.
I have seen this also [with my own eyes] applied to the bare wooden [pine] deck of an old [poor condition] cornish workboat; it is a quite thick layer but remains very elastic/flexible and able to cope with movement very well.
I can probably dig out the PBO volume number if you wish
andrew@marshall500.freeserve.co.uk

G

Thanks for that. I think I might bite the bullet and give it a go.

Sirus

Visit site
Hope you read these old posts, Ive just come back from the boat show and was very impressed by this product and am going to use it on the teak decks of my trawler yacht and was wondering if you had made a start on your boat.
I going to bring mine up to taplow so might see you,hope it goes well,please Email me on stephen.hall157a@ntlworld let me no how you get on.
Kind regards
Steve........