club clothing

SteveGorst

Visit site
I am looking for a company that will supply club clothing over the net and accept online payments with a credit card. I would like it to work via a secure login so that only members of our club could buy clothing with our logo. The login could work via the secure members section of our own website linked in to the clothing suppliers website. I would have thought that given the huge popularity of online shopping such a service would exist but I am having trouble finding one that works seamlessly. Has anyone else got any positive experiences with this?

bbg

Visit site
You might find it difficult to find a company that will do this. either they custom-make each piece of clothing when an order comes in (which would have to be very expensive for them, and therefore for your club members) or they make up a large volume at one time and sell them piece by piece. That means they take the risk of not selling the stock, the cost of carrying the inventory, and the administrative hassle of selling piece by piece - which they might not be set up to do.

You might find it easier to gauge interest within the club first, and either place an order for those who have asked for clothing, or place an order for a bit more in the expectation that you will sell the rest of the stock over time.

Not really an answer, but perhaps a reason that you have not found what you are looking for.

Good luck.

SteveGorst

Visit site
Hi yes Ocean World are the closest I have found to date but at the end you have to either print off an order form and send them a cheque or phone them during working hours and pay by credit card over the phone. It's not quite what I'm looking for but it's so close... I hope they have plans to include a shopping cart facility on their website shortly and we'll be in business.