Chinese Diesel Heater

Cspirit

Visit site
I purchased this new about four months ago intending to fit it in my new to me motor sailor. Although I fitted one in my previous boat, and it performed faultlessly during my ownership and is still going strong, I have decided to treat myself to an Autoterm Planar - no good reason other than they are reputed to be reliable and come with a guarantee.

So, my new and uninstalled Chinaspacher is for sale, complete with all the fittings that you will need to discard if you are to fit it to a boat. It has no fuel tank as I threw this away immediately and I think I’ve mislaid the ‘instruction booklet’ which anyway is useless. This is the 2kw version recommeded for yachts around 8/9 metres long. For comparison, I fitted a 5kw in my last boat, a 36 Westerly Corsair and it was plenty warm enough.

£50 and collect from Lewes East Sussex.

fredrussell

Visit site
I would like this please if still available but I’m no where near Lewes. I do however have a mate down that way that may be able to collect it for me. I’ll get in touch with him and report back.

Cspirit

Visit site
Hello Fred - it's yours. Just let me know when your friend wants to collect. No hurry. Bob

I would like this please if still available but I’m no where near Lewes. I do however have a mate down that way that may be able to collect it for me. I’ll get in touch with him and report back.

upcountry2

Visit site
2nd dibs please if Fred meets an unfortunate accident....

i have one for sale, not sure if it’s a 2 or a 5 brand new in box, complete with all the bits they are supplied with, never got round to fitting it, gathering dust in the garage. Yours or anyone else that may want it £65. Collection preferred. Hopwas b78