Charter in San Seriffe

Badger

Visit site
I am thinking of chartering in the San Seriffe Islands this year and wondered if anyone could reccomend the best places such as Em, Bodoni, and Pica or whether the leeward islands of upper and lower Caisse are better. Also any experience of local charter firms ?

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
There was a Book which covered these. From what I remember of the article I read in the Times, New Roman harbour was a good place to pick up charter boats. Wingdings was the company that seemed to be the market leader - all sounds a bit Comic to me

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jimi

Visit site
Tohoma and Batang are particularly beautiful. A locally produced yacht the Arial Narrow is paricularly good at fitting into tight spaces. I'd recommend the Sylfaen charter company.

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Ah yes - the Arial narrow - are the ones with the Carbon Block masts/ I think they are insured by Britannic if memory serves - Eras and Gautami are also on the must visit list.

Claymore

claymore

Visit site
Re: Guardian Readers

Not content with upsetting all the rest of your stinky mates by trying to flog tthem a load of teak cleaner to pay off all those French fines which you and Mrs Matts seem to be picking up nowadays - you come here and try to disrupt this rather creative piece of reverie. well tell me this my laddie - what does a Bratfud lad possibly know about the Gruniard - after all, in Yorkshire you know better, you read the Yorkshire Post

Claymore

tcm

Visit site
Re: Guardian Readers

Yorkshire Post? In Bra'f'd? I think not, far too many issues only of interest to those in the big city (Leeds). It's the Telegraph and Anus for us.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Rosa

Visit site
I've still got a T-shirt from San Seriffe. Occasionally wear it, but don't want it to wear out as I'm not likely to go there again. Great place, great T-shirt.

<hr width=100% size=1>