C&C YACHTS

VADROUILLE

Visit site
anybody know anything about these? ive seen there website. looking at a landfall 42. just wondered if there is any bad points, things to look out for etc etc?

cheers in advance!

donm

Visit site
Well known Canadian (I think) designers better known over here for designing the Trapper 400 and 500 (previously marketed as the C&C27)
Generally seemed to have designed handsome, fast and capable boats. I owned a Trapper 500 and it was a very good and comfortable boat to sail.

mixmaster

Visit site
Good quality Canadian boats. Now American owned and a very different company. Went under partially due to boatyard burning down if I remember correctly. I did a lot of racing on a c&c 27 back in the day (sold as trapper 500 here). Their designs were highly regarded and they designed a lot of the Baltic yachts in the 70's. younstill see lots of them long range cruising in the Carib.

domfoy

Visit site
C & C

I have a Trapper 700 built here in Poole (UK) around 1980 i believe. Its 35' long and the hull is based on a C&C design / moulding I am told but the deck was redesigned. I have a lift keel version. She's a lovely solid boat and has looked after us well so far. :)