Buying a Sunseeker

G

Is it cheaper to buy from sunseeker or from a private sale i have been trying to buy a camargue 47 but keep finding variable pricing ranging from 215,000-280,000 and i know the cheaper are normally from brokers because i have never looked into private sales before please help

G

Buying via a reputable broker is the best, unless you know of a well looked after boat, such as a Camarque 55 1996 or may be 1997 that my good friend has for sale in south of france. Hardly used and maintained regardless of cost. Might still be available at around £275,000. E me if you are interested but you will need to get your deck shoes on quick. Happy boating

G

There is a really beautiful and hardly used example of a Camargue 47 for sale through the Sunseeker agent in Cyprus, and I believe the price is competitive. Call Mr Marios Michaelides on +357 5 635800 for pricing and details.

G

There is a beautiful Camargue 47 for sale, lying in Cyprus and which is available for sale by/throught the Sunseeker agents in Cyprus, at a very comperitive price. Call Mr Marios Michaelides on +357 5 635800 for details.

G

Re: ooer this sounds dodgy

If you had no clue at all about boats, but had loads of cash, you'd buy a sunseeker. Its a bit like some Bentley, RollsRoyce, Merc sales, and lot of Ferarri sales. After a year or so, you'd realise that you don't much like boats and attempt to recoup the money. They're g'teed from the manuf for 12 months, less from the broker. But the private chap is desperate. These high value items do not sell like hot cakes, or even cold ones. And I should know. I offerred a £170 grand Ferrari only 18 month old for £100 k but the stock market's gone pop, so its's all a buyers market. Hurrah, for you. Offer 25 % under asking, pay 15% under, tops.

G

the worlds largest database

If you go to the Boats For Sale section of ybw.com you can find an enormous selection of Camargue's - I found boats in UK, Channel Islands, France, Spain and Italy - with a big range of prices. The ones which include full specs and colour photographs are very useful and you can link straight to the advertiser of the boat. The ybw.com Boats For Sale is run in partnership with Yachtworld - the worlds leading boats for sale application for professional brokers, so it gives the ybw user access to the worlds largest picture database of boats for sale - making it easy to compare details, and then to contact the brokers direct with ease. I hope this helps you.