Burgee ???

oldgit

Visit site
If you do not get at least 10 knots more, ask for your money back.ps the address is
c/o Complaints Dept. saddam hussain. 2nd missile launcher on the left.Nr the tent etc Iraq WC1 etc.

billskip

Visit site
fill in form send to hlb

Name: ________________ (_) Billy-Bob (last) (_) Billy-Joe (_) Billy-Ray (_) Billy-Sue (_) Billy-Mae (_) Billy-Jack (_) Billy-Jefferson (Check appropriate box)

Shoe Size: ____ Left ____ Right

Occupation: (_)Farmer (_)Mechanic (_)Hair Dresser (_)Unemployed

Spouse's Name: __________________________

Relationship with spouse: (_) Sister (_) Brother (_) Aunt (_) Uncle (_) Cousin (_) Mother (_) Father (_) Son (_) Daughter (_) Pet

Number of children living in household: ___ Number that are yours: ___

Mother's Name: _______________________ Father's Name: _______________________ (If not sure, leave blank)

Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)

Do you (_)own or (_)rent your mobile home? (Check appropriate box)

___ Total number of vehicles you own ___ Number of vehicles that still crank ___ Number of vehicles in front yard ___ Number of vehicles in back yard ___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks

Firearms you own and where you keep them: ____ truck ____ bedroom ____ bathroom ____ kitchen ____ shed

Model and year of your pickup: ___________194_

Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to: (_)The National Enquirer (_)The Globe (_)TV Guide (_)Soap Opera Digest

___ Number of times you've seen a UFO ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis ___ Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO

How often do you bathe: (_)Weekly (_)Monthly (_)Not Applicable Color of teeth: (_)Yellow (_)Brownish-Yellow (_)Brown (_)Black (_)N/A

Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer: (_)Red-Man

How far is your home from a paved road? (_)1 mile (_)2 miles (_)don't know

Bill
www.aegeansailing.co.uk

www.macsyachting.com

hlb

RIP
Visit site
No. Dont be daft. The burgee wont make you go any faster, unless of course you opt. for the Onion Bargee in which case you will go like hell!!
The standard Burgee allows you to Qualify for. Go Faster Stripes. Available Next week. (Or the week after). When youve all forked out yer money. Except. Bad news. Bloody sample is not coming till Friday. Good news theres a ten x fifteen option hopefully at same price.
Blue and yellow sheep also now located. (this was the delay). But also coming to Lancashire from Devon. ( Thanks LJS) Via. Bayliner. The yellow ones driving cos he's got day skipper. With the blue ones sat in the back. Due to south west winds, there going the long way round, via Solent and east coast, rounding Scotland and should arrive Manchester ship canal. Eerr. Some time!

Dont forget to order your Burgee. PM me.

Haydn

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
Sheep!

Do you want to repeat the bit about the sheep, I missed it - dunno must be going deaf or sumit!......anyway I don't want mine made of wool, it shrinks and smells when wet!.....and the little buggars down here keep forming escape committees (lambs) and I'm too old to run up and down a pole chasing a bargee.
;-(
TôMö

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Sheep!

Have to catch up with your home work ToMo. After being away so long you've lost the plot!!
Waited to long for flag maker so Tutt's is knitting them.
I had a go but kept pearling instead of knitting.
But!
For blue flags we need of course, Blue sheep.
It's not rocket science!
You'll get what you get given. Stop Moaning.

Dont forget to order your Burgee. PM me.

Haydn

Other threads that may be of interest