Boulogne, buses.

Vara

Visit site
Following a discussion on FB.
This info might be useful.Bus Station, Place de France, half right after you've crossed the bridge from marina, tucked behind La Poste building.
Day pass €3, 1 journey €1. These can be purchased from driver...but have the right money.
.Navette service runs up to old town from station and is free, 0900-1900 hrs.
For Auchan, line L direct every 2hrs or G2 which goes round the houses is hourly. The bus stop for the return journey is beside the Kerian shop in the Auchan complex.
The ladies in the bus station office have limited English but are very helpful.www.marineo.fr for full details and time tables.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Following a discussion on FB.
This info might be useful.Bus Station, Place de France, half right after you've crossed the bridge from marina, tucked behind La Poste building.
Day pass €3, 1 journey €1. These can be purchased from driver...but have the right money.
.Navette service runs up to old town from station and is free, 0900-1900 hrs.
For Auchan, line L direct every 2hrs or G2 which goes round the houses is hourly. The bus stop for the return journey is beside the Kerian shop in the Auchan complex.
The ladies in the bus station office have limited English but are very helpful.www.marineo.fr for full details and time tables.

:encouragement:

Did you get some decent wine in?

sailorman

Visit site
you should know by now that I'm a quantity rather than quality sort of chap.

those wheelie shopping bags beloved by grannies all over the world can carry 26l of boxed wine, or 20l of tinned beer.

I can get 15+ lts of bier in my back pack. oh & a couple of botts of wine.Mind you it pays not to lean back too far on yer bike :disgust:

debenbar

Visit site
I can get 15+ lts of bier in my back pack. oh & a couple of botts of wine.Mind you it pays not to lean back too far on yer bike :disgust:

Visited Boulogne on 8th September, left the next day due to noise from pile driving...........................