Book swap in Rodney Bay, St Lucia....?

Seah0rse

Visit site
Pidgeon Island

I think the bar/cafe on Pidgeon Island (on the side of the Bay) does book swap although I am not certain as I have not done it. IIRC there is a fair collection of books and old sofas etc in the bar. I think they have Jaz nights there too and the food was pretty good as I recall. I can't remember the name of the place but it is close to the landing stage which is beside a very small beach. Hope you find it. If not there's the yacht club or Spinnakers bar to ask on Rodney Bay beach

suem

Visit site
Hi, we are in Rodney bay, anchored just outside the lagoon entrance at the momment and would certainly be intersted in book and possibly video swaps. We are on Charlotte of Lymington
Sue

HoratioHB

sowethereyet.blogspot.co.uk
Yup go to Pigeon Island one of the best books swaps in the caribbean but a bit tatty. last time we were there (last year) they had shut Scuttlebutts - a crime of monumental proportions. Maybe its open again and they did have a small bookswap.

annclough

www.moonlightadventure.co.uk
book swap found!

Thanks for the replies, the book swap in the bar on pigeon island is very good (and the free wifi is a bonus) and we also found a bookswap in the pub at the visitor centre on the other side of the island.
SueM - I have sent you a PM.

Happy sailing all :)

allanc

Visit site
Book swap Pigeon island

'Jambe de bois' is the name of the bar across the bay. Last year they did book swap and a very good Curried Lamb Roti. Jazz (which I like) on Sundays was free, experimental and unpleasant. Lock the dinghy on the short dock. But it's a good place to be, really chilled. Make sure you climb to the top of both forts, during the day of course, great view and you work up a healthy thirst.
Allan